In about an hour I will be giving a presentation at U Game U Learn called “What Kind of Better Than Free is your Library”. I will be recording the audio on my iPhone, so if I get time I will make a slidecast or post the audio on this blog entry.
It is partly based on these posts on my blog about Chris Anderson and Kevin Kelly’s ideas about “free” – What kind of “better than free” is your library service? and
What kind of free is your library service?
Until there is audio, here are the slides:
- Here’s some super slides.
- Why Learning About Emerging Technologies is part of every librarian’s job – Educause Australasia 2009 presentation
- What kind of free is your library service?
- What kind of “better than free” is your library service?
- The Hidden Rulebook: building bridges, not banging your head against a brick wall