Today I presented a keynote at the New Libraians Symposium in Perth. It was all about seeing yourself more clearly because if you want change in libraries then you will need to work on the only things that you can change – what you do, say and think.
The talk was recorded, so I will put a link on this post when it is made available. In the mean time, here are my slides from the talk. Like most of my presentations, they are synced with what I say and do not make much sense without me there talking as well. The Hidden rulebook: building bridges not banging your head against a brick wall.
- Content machine, jumping fish and conferences coming up…
- Where have I been? Back into Writing
- No library required: the free and easy backwaters of online content sharing.
- “Our tools are in front of our ideas and our bravery” Vale Paul Reynolds.
- Everything you wanted to know about ebooks in Australia